Reminder to people who read my LJ, you are being warned now and forever more.
1) When you read my LJ you are making a risk.
2) If you get offended on my comments in MY LJ then that is your issue no mine cause I warned you.
3) I welcome comments all the time. If they are offensive I have the right to delete them cause I am a bitch like that.
4) When someone adds me to their Friends list. I will not add you unless I already know you. So please introduce your self to me either through e mail or on comments I am more than willing to add you.
5) Don’t expect me to read everything you post. I have a lot pf people I read and sometime if it’s political or something I have no clue what the hell you are talking about I will not read it. Besides I like conversations in person.
I just felt like anything said or did I offended everyone.. and I am mean everyone. I would get glares, sighs or facial expressions that show their distaste in my actions.
Also I felt like I was being drained completely of everything I giving out to people and not getting anything back for support when I needed it. Well that is how I felt for a long time. I am still trying to rebuild my steps back up on the stairs so I can open that door.
Some days I feel like I am being heard other days I have people talking over me or taking center stage when I needed to talk about anything cause I was going mad. And sure people have opened their doors for me to talk to them.
But let be honest here as much as I trust a lot of people there is only a hand full I trust enough that would understand me or I feel I can communicate with out getting mad or frustrated.
Well this year I have found my nirvana, my zen that part of me that I have been trying find since I was broken the first time.
I choose to have a voice, no matter how much someone tries to walk over me I have my voice.
No matter if someone tries to force something on me I have a choice. No matter what I have a choice to allow things to happen to me.