Well things that are left to work on for the wedding.
- Marriage License
- Finish cruise registry
- Get in touch with florist for the final amount.
- Work on final version of Wedding vows [*rubs her face*]
- Work on final draft of Wedding program.
- Burn CD and test it to make sure it works.
- Start working on check list to insure everything is in boxes.
- Drink a lot..
I seriously have a bad gut feeling about the place setting I have register for, but I think it is normal not to get all your pieces for it. But is it normal possible not to get any of it? Bleh I will just pull some over time and get some pieces myself because I really just want people to have fun at the wedding and not worrying about the gift BS. I just don’t know if I should buy some pieces now my self since they are on sale and when you buy 150$ or more you get two free soup bowls for that setting. Talking about kick ass, much pondering to do on this.
Later I will update people on the wedding.